Tuesday, January 13, 2009


Hello this is Gini, wife of Mark Appel the "owner" of Swarming Pheasants Hunts. I do the blogging because he is busy working, working, working. Since I'm new at this please bear with me for a few times till I get the kinks out!!


I am amazed at all the pheasants still in the field. After all this crazy cold weather and snow the birds are still out and about. Mark went in-field to see the bird situation and saw approximately 500 of them flocking together in the corn gleanings, sorghum, tree plots and rows, and grasses. They love it on "our" land. Actually the land the land is owned by Mark's dad. He's been a great conservationist these many years. He's planted acres and acres of trees. All sorts of them. Maple, almond, berry trees, cottonwoods, pines and etc... always rotating his crops etc.
Well, anyways... I'm going to give the blogging a try... I want to hear from you.
~Gini

3 comments:

  1. This is another test...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blogs. I really, really cracked up when reading the blog of Isaiah. You do a great job Gini keep them coming. I love em.:-0 Your Silver Fox must be very proud of you.

    ReplyDelete